Ryan and I moved into our dream house two weeks ago and we have been moving non-stop and loving our new home. I fell so much more at ease here, its clean, its open, and at night thousands of fireflies light up the fields in the backyard. It is really breath taking, unlike anything I have ever seen.The house is not totally unpacked yet so I will put up photos later of it, about the only room that is unpacked in the kitchen, thanks to Nina and I have been cooking. I love my new kitchen, I have plenty of room to work, a microwave and Ryan even helps me, every night so far. I think having the kitchen and living room joined is benefiting the both of us.
It was delicious, but how could chicken fried in oil and potatoes with butter and cream be bad? If you want to live tonight, try this recipe.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- Beat egg and milk in a bowl. Combine flour and spices in a pie dish. Dip the chicken in the egg than the flour and place on a plate. Let it rest 5 minutes then do it over again.
- Heat oil in pan over medium high heat, test the oil by dropping some of the egg and flour that is most likely on your fingers, into the oil. If it bubbles then its ready. Dredge the chicken one more time before placing it into the heated oil.
- Cook each side until its a nice bronze color on each side, it should take about 10 minutes.
- Stuff that shit in your fucking mouth and never look back.