Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I Got For Christmas!

     And also my 22nd birthday, sorry if you don't want to hear it but I am pretty freaking stoked about this years gifts, as they were just that AWESOME!  I want to start with my favorite gift which was from Ryan, whom I am in love with so much more because of, thats horrible...

Here we are after just having kneaded pumpkin dough. 


Here it is in action!

     Yes, a kitchen aid stand mixer! I am so impressed by its abilities to mix! So far we have made the most fluffy pancakes ever, mash potatoes and now pumpkin pizza dough. The bread kneading attachment on this mixer is the most impressive thing I have seen in a long time. I am absolutely in love and it stays out on my counter top for everyone to see as it is a beautiful piece of machinery.
   


      I also got a beautiful UD blending brush from Andrea and I use it everyday, along with the hair dryer I got from Courtnee. Those girls really know how to spoil a person. Pam and John got me a salad attachment and a meat grinder for my my mixer, I actually opened up the salad attachment before the mixer. When I realized what had to be in the big box I choked on my breath and tears filled my eyes. Is it weird to cry over a mixer?
     I got a lot of cash from people so I was able to buy the Le Creuset French oven I have been wanting so badly. I think I took Ryan, just to look at it about a hundred times and I also did a bait and switch on Nick and had him looking at it too. Last night I made a chicken and sausage gumbo in it and the rue was PERFECT.  What's even more perfect is that I chose the oven in the color, "pumpkin." Its like it was meant to be.



     For birthday Ryan took me out to sushi dinner and shopping all afternoon without complaining once. He even acted like he was kind of enjoying himself, such a nice boyfriend to do that for me on my birthday. I was so tired after the day that I couldn't stay up to finish enjoying my birthday present, the entire HP collection.

A package arrived by owl from Diagon Alley.

















No comments:

Post a Comment