Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Super Breakfast

   




      This is why I tend to complain whenever I go out to eat. Because at least 90% of the time I can make it better at home. I'm not saying that I am better than everyone at their job just most every chain restaurant.
      This morning I am having a super food, super breakfast. Inside my EGG omelette is SPINACH, TOMATOES, cheese and BACON ( not technically a super food but I count it because they left it out on accident.) I'm paring it with Greek YOGURT, RASPBERRIES and clementimes and a slice of WHOLE GRAIN toast that has HONEY BUTTER ( again butter is not on the list but was forgotten.)
     So just to recap I prefer to eat at home over a franchise. But hole in the wall ma and pa restaurants out do me every time, their craft is their own and I will always treat it with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment