Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Blunt

   I let my dog lick my face and sleep in my bed. I have more compassion for animals than most humans. People should have to take a background test, apply and be in a healthy, strong relationship before they get the privilege of having a baby. Naked is not sex. I walk around my house naked but insist on sleeping in pajamas. I hate cats but kittens aren't that bad. I get jealous of tattoos that I even believe are ugly. I'm not sure if I am allowed to critic tattoos. My opinions change constantly as I learn and age yet people still ask me what they should do. I'm probably not going to go to college for a single degree. I'm very terrible with names but remember faces. Stereotypes are based on fact. And to sum up this short blog, I'm a hipster who LOVES Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment