Friday, July 22, 2011

Been Coloring

   Dear eight followers,
I am sorry that I have not been posting everyday like normal, I have been a bit distracted. I got into a little inspired and have been drawing tattoos like mad. Andrea asked for one of my own design and I came up with a look for Planet Ugly Stupids, a made up planet that her loving brothers told her she was from.

   The reason they told her she was from a different planet was because she was so much more pretty than either of them. She came out dark with dark curly hair and features and they were a couple of toe heads. So I made her into her true alien form.
   The next one that I started drawing was for myself. I have been feeling a little bit home sick lately and feel like I need to rep my home state. Idaho, the best kept secret in the world. I decided that my favorite iconic symbol of Idaho was the baked potato and I did mine just how I like it.
The first draft, laying down ideas, and f-ing up script 

Second draft, looking pretty good here, I made the potato larger and fixed the script a little better, still not perfect. 

Third draft with color. The script looks a lot better but I think I would rather it be in seafoam green like the sour cream or purple...
   I am feeling really good about this design though, I designed it so that it fits perfectly in with my other tattoos. It is going to be on my arm so if I lifted me arm to show the side of it, it would be right there, nestled perfectly in by the mermaid tail and the top of my rose. I can't wait for this, I have moneys and I will be in Idaho in September, just got to find the right artist and it will be forever.  Idaho love y'all.

P.S. If you steal my tattoo design I will not be flattered, I will cut off your skin. Just ask me to design something for you to fit YOUR body, not one that was made for mine, it will look better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment