Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Over seas

  Today I woke up very excited because I was pretty certain that I remembered my pin number. I got dressed and ran down to the ATM in the hotel. After entering five or six different pin numbers I admitted defeat. I have not been able to check my account balance since I got here, two months ago... I have online banking which works for Ryan's account and not mine. So I have tried email, numerous emails. They all respond with the same answer, "call us." I can't call them, it would cost over a $100 just to stay on the phone long enough for them to give me the information that I need. I am just so frustrated I can barely talk.
  It's not just the bank thing that pisses me off, its a little bit of everything. My phone was broken and stolen, my friends are awake when I am sleeping, its hotter than hell here, the food is wrong and I barely get to see Ryan.
  I just want to sleep with my dog and enjoy the fresh air of Alabama. Spend some time at my grandma's garden and host some bbqs. Man I could write a country song right now.... haha.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, you can call 1-800 numbers at no cost using skype. I had to do that when I was in Nepal.

    ReplyDelete